Shane opened his law practice in his hometown of Centre, Alabama in 2004 after working at a large firm Birmingham. He is very happy to be practicing law in Centre and has enjoyed much success in doing so. He earned his law degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama and his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Shane is a member of Centre First United Methodist Church. He is active in supporting all types of community organizations. He is married to his beautiful wife Katy Beth and has two wonderful children, Colin and Ellisan.
Shane is one of this areas finest trial attorneys and has trial experience in all matters of family law, divorce, criminal defense and civil litigation. He also specializes in personal injury, criminal and civil appeals, wills and estates, and business law. Shane also has one of the largest and most respected real estate practices in the area. Shane is known as a very aggressive attorney and always focuses on the best interests of his client.
- Alabama, 2004
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, cum laude, Samford University, 2004
- B.S. in history, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2000
- “Preeminent” Client Rating Review by Martindale-Hubbell
- Inducted into the Order of the Barristers for Superior Courtroom Advocacy
- Curia Honoris member for superior academic achievement
- Gadsden State Community College Outstanding Alumnus 2014-2015
- Cherokee County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Centre First United Methodist Church member