Phone: 256-927-7490

Alabama Child Custody Attorney

Alabama Child Custody AttorneyGet Legal Help You Can Trust

After a divorce, custody of the children may be changed to the other parent if there is a ‚Äúsubstantial, material and permanent change of circumstance‚ÄĚ which affect the children. If you are the custodial parent, you should seek legal advice before dramatically changing your life.

Contact Us
or call now


If child custody is an issue confronting his client, the primary concern of Attorney J. Shane Givens is the best interests of the children. The physical, mental, and financial status of the parents are all important factors in a child custody proceeding.


Injured in an accident? | Why you need an attorney

Unfortunately, accidents happen even if you are a good driver. As a result, injuries may occur with some being more traumatic than others. Whether you were injured in a car accident, or trucking accident, here is why you need an …

Steps to take if you have been injured in an accident

Accidents are often a disorienting and terrifying experience. In a very short amount of time there are many aspects to consider, often all at once. If you have been injured in an accident, knowing the right steps to take is …

:Older posts: